- Guests to strictly observe WHO guidelines for personal hygiene, social distancing, and respect fellow diners right to space.
- The Rock has strict sanitisation measures and operating procedures in place that may delay guests’ use of certain shared facilities such as bathrooms and waiting areas.
- Guests with suspected symptoms of COVID-19 will be refused access to The Rock, which decision is solely at management’s decision.
- The Rock is not able to pre-seat guests due to its small size.
- Bookings for drinks only are not permitted.
- Guests to arrive 10 minutes before their reserved sitting time.
- Tables not taken up within 10 minutes of indicated seating time will be allocated to waiting customers.
- Guests have 2 hours from time of sitting commencement to enjoy their meal, after which the table must be made vacated.
- Groups of 6 pax and more pay a deposit of $10 USD per person on booking.
- The deposit will be deducted from the group’s final account at The Rock.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- Bookings for transfers are non-refundable within 72 hours of scheduled pick-up time.
- Transfer bookings cannot be changed within 48 hours of scheduled pick-up time.
- Right of admission is reserved.